Judy Land & Associates
231 Via Osuna
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
Specializing in Real Estate Consulting in Southern California, Tamarack Resort and Loreto Mexico
Make Your Dreams Come True!
About Judy Land
Judy Land has presided over her own real estate companies and has made a career based on integrity and win-win relationships. With a name that pre-ordained her success, Land historically sells over $200 million in real estate annually, placing her in the top 1% in the nation.
Judy Land brings experience, talent, and commitment with her. She was been the Designated Broker for Tamarack Resort Realty, LLC, at Tamarack, Idaho beginning in 2004 and now operates Judy Land & Associates in Idaho and California.
Judy Land’s specialties include: Desire, experience, and passion for matching buyers with sellers; working as your partner in search of what suits you and experience in multi-million dollar projects.
“Connecting Buyers and Sellers World-Wide”
46+ Years in Real Estate!
- Real estate agent since 1970
- Broker since 1976
- Math Major at San Diego state and transferred up to the San Francisco Bay area and earned an AA degree in Economics.
- Burklyn Business School which was marketed as the equivalency of the Harvard MBA in one month
- Sold land to builders for 25 years.
- Real Estate Appraiser for 3 years
- President of the Home Builders Council – 1982
- Served on the Building Industry Association board for 2 years and
- On the board of the Sales and Marketing council of the Building Industry Association
- Seminar Leader for the Forum for two years
- Served on the US Olympic Committee in the early 80’s